Saturday, November 23, 2019

Episode Sixty-Two - Goodbye For Now


Episode 62 - Saturday, Nov 23, 2019


Announcements
After two and half wonderful years of podcasting, I’ve decided to take a break.  There will not be any new episodes until at least after the holiday season.  Now that my life has changed so much, I find that I’m not able to maintain the level of quality episodes that I would like to, and rather than have an irregular release schedule while not being able to talk about a lot of the crafting I’m doing due to test knitting and such, I’ve decided to take an indefinite hiatus from podcasting.  I am interested in participating in Vlogmas, especially now that I have better internet connectivity, so keep an eye out on Instagram and YouTube for that.  I also plan to be more active on Instagram, so you can keep up with my crafting and theme park shenanigans there.  Thank you all so so much for being my podcast family, it means so much to me that you all have enjoyed and followed the show.  I hope I can come back to podcasting in the future with an even bigger and better show for you all.  In the mean time, here is my final episode, for now!


Crafting


Events


What I’m Excited About
  • Halloween at work
  • New Disney passes
  • Being in Florida for a year
  • Disney+
  • Epic Disney day with Jamie


RV There Yet?
  • grey tank leaking!


Wear In The World


My Crafting Companions


Ask Me Anything
Second question from Mom is regarding the generator you talked about. Is the on-board generator the same size as the one you have or smaller? Would it supply the same amount of power?


Life Stuff
  • update on Cooper
  • internet!






Music for this episode provided by:

A WAY FOR ME by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Q-yp9a8gKD8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode Sixty-Two - Goodbye For Now

Episode 62 - Saturday, Nov 23, 2019 Announcements After two and half wonderful years of podcasting, I’ve decided to take a break...