Episode 60 - Thursday, Sept 19, 2019
I’ve been doing some crafting.
There are a few events on the horizon.
I'm excited about some things.
RV There Yet? Nope, there’s always more to do!
Wear In The World is your wardrobe?
I share my Crafting Companions.
I share some Life Stuff.
- test knit - Cooma Cowl by Laura Dobratz
- Magical Thinking by Casapinka
- Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry
- Contour Cardigan by Jamie Hoffman
- Emma’s Yarn Marvelous Mohair
- Emma’s Yarn Practically Perfect Smalls
- Emma’s Yarn Super Silky
- Old Rusted Chair Squishy DK
- America’s Largest RV Show - Sept 11-15, 2019 in Hershey, PA
What I’m Excited About
RV There Yet?
- Generator repair unsuccessful
- First hurricane!
Wear In The World
My Crafting Companions
Music for this episode provided by:
A WAY FOR ME by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Q-yp9a8gKD8