Episode 44 - Sunday, Jan 13, 2019
We have started our new Florida life adventure!
I've been doing some crafting.
There are a few events on the horizon.
I'm excited about some things.
RV There Yet? Nope, there's always more to do!
Wear In The World is your wardrobe?
I share my Crafting Companions.
I share some Life Stuff.
We have moved on to our new Florida life!
- Vogue Knitting Live in New York, NY, Jan 25-27, 2019
- Epcot International Festival of the Arts at Disney World, Jan 18- Feb 25, 2019
What I’m Excited About
- I have so many things I want to make! I’m excited about the prospect of having a more creative life
RV There Yet?
Wear In The World
I’ve been wearing a lot of knits at the shop, especially with the cooler weather here.
Feeding the horses when it’s cold means hats and cowls!
My Crafting Companions
- Godless, Netflix original
- Once Upon A Corgi Podcast
- Voolenvine Podcast
- Knitmore Girls Podcast
- Levar Burton Reads Podcast
Music for this episode provided by:
A WAY FOR ME by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Q-yp9a8gKD8