Saturday, January 13, 2018

Episode Eighteen



Episode 18 - Saturday, Jan 13, 2018

Winter is almost over, for us at least!

I’ve been doing some crafting.

There are a few events on the horizon.

I’m excited about a couple of things!

I answer two “ask me anything” questions.

For show notes and more, visit travelingstitchespodcast.blogspot.com


Crafting




Events

Vogue Knitting Live - Jan 12-14, 2018 in New York, New York
Celebration of Harry Potter - Jan 26-28, 2018 at Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, FL
Ravellenic Games - online event coinciding with the Winter Olympics, Feb 9-25, 2018


What I’m Excited About



Ask Me Anything

What are your needle preferences?  Part 2!

What other fandoms, if any, do you enjoy other than Harry Potter?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode Sixty-Two - Goodbye For Now

Episode 62 - Saturday, Nov 23, 2019 Announcements After two and half wonderful years of podcasting, I’ve decided to take a break...