Sunday, December 30, 2018

Episode Forty-Three



Episode 43 - Sunday, Dec 30, 2018

I have a big announcement.

I’ve been doing some crafting.

I’m excited about a few things.

Wear In The World is your wardrobe?

I share my Crafting Companions.

I share some Life Stuff.


Announcements
I have been offered a full time position at Four Purls Yarn Shop, and will be staying in Florida for a while. We will be moving in mid January to an RV park, and will be closer than ever to the parks! We’re so excited for this new adventure, and are looking forward to making new memories, new friends, and getting in lots of park time. 


Crafting


What I’m Excited About

RV There Yet?



Wear In The World


My Crafting Companions



Life Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode Sixty-Two - Goodbye For Now

Episode 62 - Saturday, Nov 23, 2019 Announcements After two and half wonderful years of podcasting, I’ve decided to take a break...