Friday, June 9, 2017

Episode Three



Episode Three - June 7, 2017


I’ve arrived in Colorado safely, and we are all settled in!

I’ve been doing some knitting, and I even have some finished objects!

I’ve started my journey into the planner world.

There are a few events on the horizon.

I just finished traveling recently, so I’m doing another travel related review.


Crafting

French Vanilla Cappuccino Socks by C.C. Almon
Gravel by Jacqueline Cieslak
Beekeeper’s Quilt by tiny owl knits

Patons Kroy Stripes
Happy Planner by Create 365


Events

Estes Park Wool Market - June 10-11, 2017
World Wide Knit In Public Day - June 10, 2017
Tour de Fleece - July 1-23, 2017


Review
Amarillo Ranch RV Park in Amarillo, TX


To participate in discussions about this episode, visit the episode thread in Ravelry.


Music for this episode provided by:
A WAY FOR ME by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Q-yp9a8gKD8




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just finished listening to your podcast. I really enjoyed it. I like your idea of making pompoms. It's kinda funny because I was talking with John today about making him a hat and showed him the pattern, which has a pom on it. He said "definitely NO pompoms"! Hahahaha! I had planned on excluding it, anyway, but so funny to hear you talk about them now. Also, I had planned on going to the WWKIP event at Glenn Echo; but, alas, I have not been feeling too well, so I didn't go. Instead, I've been thinking about it while reorganizing my stash and projects and listening to your podcast! That doesn't count, right? Ugh, I didn't think so, but it's close, right? Hehehehe! Anyway, I hope opening day is going well for you in CO. I'm looking forward to hearing more! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, pompoms are great! You'll just have to wear his pompoms! And reorganizing your stash is a great way to get inspired for your next project that you can knit in public, so I say it counts!

      Delete

Episode Sixty-Two - Goodbye For Now

Episode 62 - Saturday, Nov 23, 2019 Announcements After two and half wonderful years of podcasting, I’ve decided to take a break...